英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语听力 > 正文

【英语听力】生病受伤时与医生的对话

线话英语|2012-07-09 12:46:58

线话英语提供


      生病受伤时与医生的对话如下:
 

  用叫医生吗?

  Do you need a doctor?

  Do you need a doctor? (用叫医生吗?)

  Yes, I think so. (是的,请叫医生吧。)

  Do you want me to get a doctor?

  Do you need any help? (需要帮忙吗?)

  请叫救护车。

  Please call an ambulance. *ambulance“救护车”。

  We need an ambulance now.

  Please get an ambulance.

  我要看病。

  I'd like to see a doctor.

  我觉得身体不舒服。

  I'm not feeling well.

  你能帮我请位医生吗?

  Could you send me a doctor?

  你怎么啦?

  What's wrong with you?

  What's the matter?

  Is anything wrong?

  是什么症状?

  What are your symptoms? *symptom“症状”。

  量一下体温吧。

  Let me check your temperature. *temperature“体温”、“温度”。

  吃了什么不对劲的东西没有?

  Did you eat something unusual?

  量一下血压吧。

  Let me check your blood pressure.

  你常服用什么药?

  Are you taking any medication regularly? *一般把药称为medicine,但是医生问诊的时候常用medication。

  我没服用任何药。

  I'm not taking any medication. *medication 是医生的常用语言,意为“药物”。

  I'm not taking any medication. (我没服用任何药。)

  Is that so? (是吗?)

  我哪儿不好?

  What's wrong with me?

  严重吗?

  Is it serious?

  ●陈述症状

  你不舒服吗?

  Are you feeling okay? *见到身体状况不好的人时的问话。

  Do you feel all right?

  你怎么了?

  What's wrong? *wrong “身体不舒服”。

  What's wrong? (你怎么了?)

  I'm not feeling well. (我觉得身体有点不对劲。)

  Is anything wrong?

  Are you okay?

  What's the matter? *matter“问题”、“麻烦”。

  Is everything all right?

  你的脸色真不好。

  You look pale. *pale“脸色不好的,没有血色的。”

  You look pale. Are you okay? (你的脸色很难看。没事吧?)

  I guess I'm just tired. (我想可能是有点儿累了。)

  You don't look well. (你看上去身体不太好。)

  我觉得难受。

  I don't feel well.

  I don't feel well. (我觉得难受。)

  Please sit down for a while. (你坐会儿吧。)

  I'm not feeling well.

  你好像不太舒服。

  You don't look well. *look“看上去……”。

  You don't look well. (你好像不太舒服。)

  I have a cold. (我感冒了。)

  她昏过去了。

  She passed out. *pass out“昏过去,失去知觉”。

  我觉得难受。

  I feel sick.

  I don't feel well.

  I feel bad.

  我肚子疼。

  I have a stomachache. *stomachache“胃痛,腹痛”。

  I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

  How long have you had it? (疼多长时间了?)

  I have a stomachache. (我肚子疼。)

  Did you eat too much? (是不是吃多了?)

  My stomach hurts.

  隐隐作痛。

  I have a dull pain.

  钻心地疼。

  I have a sharp pain.

  一跳一跳地疼。

  I have a throbbing pain. *throb“一跳一跳地”、“突突地跳”。

  我感到巨痛。

  I have a piercing pain. *pierce“(痛苦等)刺骨,刻骨”。

  像针扎似地疼。

  I have a stabbing pain. *stab“刺”、“针扎”。

  我拉肚子了。

  I have diarrhea. *diarrhea“拉肚子”。

  我食物中毒了。

  I have food poisoning.

  血压高/低。

  I have high/low blood pressure. *blood pressure“血压”。

  我头疼。

  I have a headache.

  What happened, sir? (你怎么了?)

  I have a headache. (我头疼。)

  My head hurts.

  My head is pounding.

  I have a splitting headache. (我的头像裂了似地疼。)

  我牙疼。

  I have a toothache.

  I have a toothache. (我牙疼。)

  When did it start? (什么时候开始的?)

  My tooth hurts.

  My tooth is killing me. (我的牙疼死了。)

  我头晕目眩。

  I feel dizzy.

  我浑身没劲。

  I feel sluggish.

  I feel tired.

  我没有一点儿食欲。

  I don't have any appetite. *appetite“食欲”。

  I don't have any appetite. (我没有食欲。)

  You should eat something. (那你也得吃点儿东西。)

  I don't have much of an appetite these days. (最近我没什么食欲。)

  我有点儿感冒。

  I have a slight cold.

  我浑身发冷。

  I feel chilly.

  I feel chilly. (我浑身发冷。)

  Here, wear my jacket. (给,穿上我的夹克吧。)

  我得了重感冒。

  I have a bad cold.

  鼻子堵了。

  I have a stuffy nose. *stuffy 用于“鼻子不通气”的时候。

  我在流鼻涕。

  I have a runny nose. *runny“流鼻涕的”。

  My nose is running.

  My nose won't stop running.

  我有点儿发烧。

  I have a bit of a fever.

  我好像发烧了。

  I think I have a fever.

  I think I have a fever. (我好像发烧了。)

  Let's check. (试试表。)

  我在发高烧。

  I have a high temperature.

  我想吐。

  I feel like throwing up.

  I feel nauseous.

  好疼!/好烫!

  Ouch! *常用于感到突然的钻心的疼痛和烫手时。

  Ouch! (好疼!/好烫!)

  Be careful! (小心点儿。)

  Ow!

  It hurts!

  痒痒。

  It's itchy.

  啊嚏!

  Ahchoo!

  Ahchoo! (啊嚏!)

  Bless you. (多保重。)

  我腿骨折了。

  I broke my leg.

  What happened? (你怎么了?)

  I broke my leg. (我腿骨折了。)

  要打多长时间石膏?

  How long will the cast be on? *cast“石膏”。

  How long will the cast be on? (要打多长时间石膏?)

  One more month. (还得有一个月。)

  我把手给烫了。

  I burned my hand.

  I burned my hand. (我把手给烫了。)

  How did you burn your hand? (怎么烫着的?)

  我崴脚了。

  I sprained my ankle. *sprain表示踝关节等处的“挫伤、扭伤”,ankle为踝关节。

  I sprained my ankle. (我崴脚了。)

  How? (怎么弄的?)

  I sprained it playing golf. (是打高尔夫球的时候崴的。)

  I twisted my ankle.

  I twisted my ankle. (我崴脚了。)

  Well, I can call for help. (那,我叫人来帮忙。)

  你把感冒传染给我了。

  I caught a cold from you.

  我必须静养。

  I must stay in bed. *stay in bed 是惯用说法,“静养休息”。

  我肩膀酸痛。

  I have stiff shoulders. *肩膀“发酸、发紧”时用stiff来表示。

  My shoulders are stiff.

  我眼睛发酸。

  My eyes are tired.

  有谁受伤了?

  Is somebody hurt?

  我退烧了。

  My fever has gone down.

  我咳嗽不止。

  I can't stop coughing. *cough“咳嗽”。

  我嗓子疼。

  My throat's sore. *sore“火辣辣地疼”。

  I have a sore throat.

  我流血了。

  It's bleeding.

  我这儿割破了。

  I've got a cut here.

  I have a cut here.

  好疼。

  It hurts.

  我被蜜蜂蜇了。

  I got stung by a bee.

  我需要动手术吗?

  Do I need an operation?

  Do I need an operation? (要动手术吗?)

  I don't think that will be necessary. (我想没必要。)

  Will I have to have an operation?

  要花很长时间吗?

  Will it take long?

  我可以洗澡吗?

  Can I take a bath?

  Can I bathe?

  我可以喝酒吗?

  Is it okay to drink? *询问医生能否喝含有酒精的饮料。

  Is it all right to drink?

  May I drink?

  我一定要住院吗?

  Should I be hospitalized? *hospitalize “让……住院”。

  你发烧吗?

  Do you have a fever?

  Do you have a fever? (发烧吗?)

  I don't know. I don't have a thermometer. (不知道,我没有体温计。)

  Do you have a high temperature?

  我觉得好多了。

  I feel better.

  How do you feel? (怎么样了?)

  I feel better now. Thank you. (我觉得好多了,谢谢。)

  我觉得没什么好转。

  I don't feel any better.

  I still don't feel well.

  你的病好了吗?

  Are you alright again? *用于询问别人的病是否康复。

  Are you well again?

  Are you yourself again?

  Are you back to normal again?

  他去世了。

  He passed away. *比用die要委婉,“去世、咽气”


  ●请医生看病
由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com