英语口语:精品五句(三十五)-Look like…看起来像…
精品五句
普通句
He looks like a business.
他看起来像是个商人。
次级高手句
He looks like a typical businessman.
我感觉他看起来像是个典型的商人。
高手句
I feel he looks like a typical businessman
我感觉他看起来像是个典型的商人。
超级高手句
I feel he looks like a typical businessman,you know,dark suit and briefase.
我感觉他看起来像是个典型的商人,你知道,黑西装和公文包那种。
专家句
If you ask about my impression on him,I feel he looks like a typical businessman,you know,dark suit and briefcase.
如果你问我对他的印象如何,我感觉他看起来像是个典型的商人,你知道,黑西装和公文包的那种。
解句
If you ask about my impression on him,(如果……讲条件)
+I feel he looks like a typical businessman(核心句)
+you know,dark suit and briefcase.(解释businessman的特征)
编辑部的故事
(Arnold comes back to the office.)
(Arnold 回到办公室。)
Steven:Someone came here this morning.He wanted to see you.
有人今天早上来过。他想找你。
Arnold:Did he say anything?
他说什么了吗?
Steven:Not really,But he left a note.Here it is.
没有。但他留了张纸条。这儿呢。
Arnold:I can't remember the guy.How does he look like?
我想不起这个人了。他长什么样?
Steven:I feel looks like a typical businessman,you know,dark suit and a brief case.
我感觉他看起来像是个典型的商人,你知道,黑西装和公文包的那种。
Arnold:You don't tell me anything.Guys all look like that.
你什么也没告诉我呀。男人都那个样。
Steven:OK,he's tall with dark bushy eyebrows,fair skin,thick lips…and why don't you just call him at the number on the paper.
好吧,他很高,眉毛又黑又浓,皮肤很白,嘴唇很侯……你不好先按照纸上的号码给他打个电话吗?
Arnold:I'm testing your patience.Hehe.
我在考验你的耐心,呵呵。