英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

英语口语练习:哈姆雷特经典台词

线话英语|2014-05-26 12:47:28
 哈姆雷特是莎士比亚创作的一部悲剧作品,它代表了西方文艺复兴时期的最高成就,下面与小编一起来看哈姆雷特经典台词赏析吧! 
哈姆雷特经典台词
 To be, or not to be: that is the question:
生存还是毁灭,这是个问题:
 
Thus conscience does make cowards of us all;And thus the native hue of resolution Is sicklied o'er with the pale cast of thought,And enterprises of great pith and moment With this regard their currents turn awry,And lose the name of action.
这重重的顾虑使我们全变成了懦夫,炽热决心的光彩,被审慎的思维盖上了一层灰色,伟大的事业在这种考虑下,也逆流而退,失去行动的意义。
                 
——I did love you once.——Indeed, you made me believe so.
——我的确曾经爱过你。
——真的,您曾使我相信是这样。
                 
I have heard of your paintings too, well enough; God has given you one face, and you make yourselves another.
我也很清除你们是怎样涂脂抹粉的;上帝给了你们一张脸,你们又替自己另造了一张。
                 
make your wantonness your ignorance.
肆无忌惮地卖弄你们的无知。
                 
O, woe is me,To have seen what I have seen, see what I see!
喔!我好苦,谁料往日繁华,今朝全作泥土!
                 
in my heart there was a kind of fighting,That would not let me sleep.
我心中翻腾争斗,使我不能安眠。
                 
with sorrow I embrace my fortune.
虽然我准备接受我的幸运,但我的心里却充满悲哀。
                 
The rest is silence.
其余的,只是沉寂。
Though yet of Hamlet our dear brother's death,The memory be green.
吾兄先王哈姆雷特崩逝不久,其忆犹新。
                 
All that lives must die,Passing through nature to eternity.
是活人都要死去,从浮生踏入静谧。
                 
Frailty, thy name is woman!
脆弱,你的名字是女人!
 
But break, my heart; for I must hold my tongue.
可我心碎,只因我得扼住我的嘴!
 
more in sorrow than in anger.
哀多于怒。
                 
Foul deeds will rise,Though all the earth o'erwhelm them, to men's eyes.
罪行总会见光,就算有满地泥土将它们覆盖。
                 
And keep you in the rear of your affection,Out of the shot and danger of desire.
不要放纵你的爱情,不要让欲望的利箭把你射中。
                 
best safety lies in fear.
安全源于戒备。
                 
Give every man thy ear, but few thy voice;Take each man's censure, but reserve thy judgment.
倾听每个人的意见,但只对少数人发表你的意见;接受每个人的批评,可是保持你自己的判断。
                 
'Tis in my memory lock'd,And you yourself shall keep the key of it.
你的话已经锁在我的记忆里,而那钥匙你就替我保管着吧。
                 
Something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
丹麦,恐怕发生了些不可告人的坏事呢。
                 
The serpent that did sting thy father's life Now wears his crown.
那害死你父亲的毒蛇,现在头上正戴着王冠呢!m
                 
Doubt thou the stars are fire;Doubt that the sun doth move;Doubt truth to be a liar;But never doubt I love.
你可以怀疑星星是火把;你可以怀疑太阳会移动;你可以怀疑事实是谎言;可是不要怀疑我对你的爱意。
                 
to be honest, as this world goes, is to be one man picked out of ten thousand.
在这世上,老实人只是万中取一!
                 
——What do you read, my lord?
——Words, words, words.
——您在读些什么,殿下?
——都是些空话,空话,空话。
                 
The world is a goodly prison; in which there are many confines,wards and dungeons, Denmark being one o' the worst.
世界是一个大囚牢,那里面有那么多监房、囚室、地牢;而丹麦是其中最坏一间。
                 
there is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
世上本无善恶,有了人心才有了善恶。
                 
I could be bounded in a nut shell and count myself a king of infinite space.
便是把我关在果壳里,我也自视为无垠大地之君王。
                 
A dream itself is but a shadow.
梦本幻境。
                 
Beggar that I am, I am even poor in thanks.
我样的叫化子,我的感谢也是不值钱的。
                 
man delights not me; no, nor woman neither.
人不能使我产生兴趣;不,女人也不能。   
由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com