英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

趣味情景对话(8)

线话英语|2015-05-08 16:42:55

  Dashan: Hi. Glen. It's Dashan. Thanks again for yesterday. We really enjoyed visiting your office and learning more about your company.

  大山:格伦,你好。 我是大山。再次感谢你昨天的接待。咱们为能拜访、加深理解你们公司感到非常高兴。

  Glen: Oh, you're welcome. Everybody at Capital enjoyed meeting you and your friends. Listen, are you free this evening?

 

  格伦:啊,不必客气。 首都电子公司的每个人都为能见到你跟你的友人感到愉快。喂,你今天晚上有空吗?

  Dashan: Yes. 英语之家

  大山:有。

  Glen: Well, how about coming over to our house for dinner? Kathy's going to make her vegetarian lasagna tonight. 英语之家

  格伦:那到我家来吃晚饭,怎么样?今天晚上凯西准备做素卤意大利宽面条。 英语之家

  Dashan: That sounds great. I'd really like to come.

英语之家

 

  大山:听起来不错,我很愿意来。

 

  Glen: And please invite Rumei and Yunbo, too. 英语之家

  格伦:请邀请如梅、云波一起来。 英语之家

  Dashan: That's very kind of you, Glen.

  大山:格伦,谢谢你。

英语之家

 

  Glen: Come around at 6:00. We're going to have an early dinner. It's a school night for Christopher. 英语之家

  格伦:6点左右到我这里吧。今天晚饭我们要早点吃,克里斯托弗晚上要去学校参加活动。

  Dashan: Great. I'm looking forward to it. See you then. Oh, Glen, what's your address?

英语之家

 

  大山:好的,我等候着这一刻。回想见。噢,格伦,你住什么地方?

 

  Glen: 555 North Hinton Avenue. That's Hinton near Main. Ours is the house with the big tree in front of it.

  格伦:欣屯街北路555号,欣屯街挨着美因街。我们家房子前边有一棵大树。 英语之家

  Kathy: Hello, everyone. It's wonderful to meet you all. Please come in. 英语之家

  凯西:你们好。见到你们太高兴了。请进。

  Rumei: These flowers are for you, Kathy. 英语之家

  如梅:凯西,这花是送给你的。 英语之家

  Dashan: And here's a bottle of wine. Thanks for your kind invitation.

  大山:还有一瓶酒。谢谢你们的邀请。

英语之家

 

  Kathy: Quite welcome. The pleasure is ours. 英语之家

  凯西:不用客气,你们能来我们觉得很荣幸。

英语之家

 

  Kathy: Sit down, please. Make yourselves at home. I'm going to get Christopher. He's doing his homework in his bedroom.

  凯西:请坐吧。请不要拘谨。我去把克里斯托弗叫来。他在卧室里正做作业呢。

英语之家

 

  Glen: Would anybody care for a drink before dinner? I have rum, gin, scotch, wine... 英语之家

  格伦:吃饭前有谁想喝点什么吗?我这儿有朗姆酒、杜松子酒、苏格兰威士忌、葡 萄酒……

英语之家

 

  Yunbo: I'll have a gin and tonic, please.

  云波:我想喝点杜松子酒加苏打水。

英语之家

 

  Glen: OK. 英语之家

  格伦:好的。 英语之家

  Rumei: I'd like some ginger ale, please.

英语之家

 

  如梅:我想喝点姜汁汽水。 英语之家

  Dashan: Could I have a scotch on the rocks? 英语之家

  大山:给我点加冰块的苏格兰威士忌,好吗?

 

  Glen: Sure.

 

  格伦:好的。

 

  Kathy: This is our Christopher.

 

  凯西:这是我们的儿子,克里斯托弗。

  Everybody: Hi, Christopher.

  三人一起:你好。克里斯托弗。

英语之家

 

  Christopher: Hi,everybody.

英语之家

 

  克里斯托弗:你们好。 英语之家

  Kathy: Christopher, this is Rumei. This is Yunbo and this is Dashan. Dad and Dashan went to school together.

 

  凯西:克里斯托弗,这是如梅,这是云波,这是大山。爸爸跟大山是大学同学。

英语之家

 

  Christopher: Hi, everybody.

英语之家

 

  克里斯托弗:你们好。

  Dashan: What grade are you in, Christopher?

英语之家

 

  大山:克里斯托弗,你上多少年级?

 

  Christopher: I'm in Grade Five. 英语之家

  克里斯托弗:我上五年级。

英语之家

 

  Kathy: Christopher's going to attend a hockey camp this summer.

 

  凯西:克里斯托弗今年夏天要加入冰球夏令营。 英语之家

  Rumei: Sounds like fun.

英语之家

 

  如梅:听起来蛮有趣嘛。

  Christopher: Yeah. Mom, when are we going to eat dinner? I'm hungry. 英语之家

  克里斯托弗:是。妈妈,我们什么时候吃晚饭啊?我饿了。

  Kathy: Very soon, honey. Glen, how about taking everyone into the dining room? I'm going to take the lasagna out of the oven. 英语之家

  凯西:爱戴的,立即就吃饭。 格伦,你带大家到餐厅好吗?我去把面条从烤箱里取出来。

 

  Rumei: Kathy, can I help with anything?

 

  如梅:凯西,有什么要我帮忙的吗?

 

  Kathy: Oh, that's all right. Just make yourself comfortable.

  凯西:噢,没什么事,别拘束就行。

  Glen: I think everything is just about ready now.

 

  格伦:我看咱们可能准备开饭了。

 

  Dashan: Mmm. Everything smells delicious

  大山:啊,每道菜闻着都是那么香。 英语之家

  Yunbo: And it looks great, too.

英语之家

 

  云波:样子也都漂亮。 英语之家

  Kathy: Would anyone like some more lasagna? 英语之家

  凯西:还有谁想再吃点面条吗? 英语之家

  Dashan: No, thanks. I'm fine. I couldn't eat another bite. 英语之家

  大山:我不要,我吃饱了。 再多一口也吃不下了。 英语之家

  Yunbo: I'd like another piece, please. But just a small one.

英语之家

 

  云波:我想再要一块,就要一点。

线话英语:www.linewow.com

 

 

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com