英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

趣味情景对话(6)

线话英语|2015-05-08 16:42:56

  Dashan: Oh, look. We've just passed a totem pole. The Native art collection can't be far away.

英语之家

 

  大山:嘿,看,咱们刚经过了一个图腾柱。土着土偶艺术品的展览一定不会太远了。 英语之家

  Yunbo: Native art is very popular in Canada, isn't it?

 

  云波:土人艺术品在加拿大很受欢迎,是吧?

 

  Dashan: Yes. Canada's aboriginal people make beautiful art. Don't you remember? We went to that wonderful Native art store in Vancouver. It had totem poles, masks, beadwork, basket and prints.

英语之家

 

  大山:是的,加拿大的土著居民发现出了很精美的艺术品。你们还记得吧,我们在温哥华去过的那家漂亮的土著工艺品商店。里面有图腾柱、面具、镶缀珠、篮筐以及版画。

  Yunbo: That's right.

 

  云波:是啊。

英语之家

 

  Rumei: This art is spectacular. It's very symbolic, isn't it?

  如梅:这种艺术品非常壮观,富有象征意思,你说是吧?

  Yunbo: Yes, it is.

 

  云波:对。

英语之家

 

  Rumei: Look at the unusual animal figures.

  如梅:看那些奇特的动物塑像。

  Dashan: Yeah. They're quite interesting. Did you know that each piece of art tells a story? 英语之家

  大山:对,个个饶有兴趣。你知道吗?每一件艺术品都讲述一个故事呢。 英语之家

  Rumei: No, I didn't. Let's look around some more.

英语之家

 

  如梅:我原来不晓得。咱们再多看看。

  Rumei: How do you guys feel about taking a break and getting a cup of tea? My feet are killing me. This gallery must have a restaurant.

 

  如梅:我们休息一下,喝杯茶你们俩觉得怎么样?我的脚疼去世了。美术馆里必定会有餐馆吧。

英语之家

 

  Dashan: It does. Actually, I wouldn't mind taking some weight off my feet, too.

英语之家

 

  大山:确实有。说句话我也想歇歇脚。

  Yunbo: Well, I prefer to look at some more art. Do you mind?

 

  云波:我倒是情愿再多看一会展览,你们不会在意吧? 英语之家

  Rumei: Of course not.

英语之家

 

  如梅:当然不会。

  Dashan: Okay. We'll go to the restaurant and then meet you in the gift shop in forty-five minutes.

  大山:好的,我们到餐馆去,40分钟后我们在礼品店碰头。 英语之家

  Yunbo: Great.

  云波:好的。

 

  Rumei: Don't be late. 英语之家

  如梅:可别晚了。

英语之家

 

  Yunbo: I won't.

英语之家

 

  云波:我不会的。 英语之家

  Rumei: I should buy a gift for Yunbo's mother. 英语之家

  如梅:我应该给云波的妈妈买件礼物。

 

  Dashan: You'll probably find a nice present at the gift shop.

英语之家

 

  大山:在礼品店估计你能选到一份好礼品。

 

  Yunbo: Have you been waiting long?

 

  云波:你们等了很久了吗? 英语之家

  Rumei: Yes, since 4:45. 英语之家

  如梅:是啊,从4点45分就开始等你了。

英语之家

 

  Yunbo: Oh, no! You've been waiting half an hour. I'm really sorry.

  云波:哎呀,真糟,你们等了半个小时了。我真的无比抱歉。

  Rumei: It's okay. I liked having the time to browse.

  如梅:没关系。能有时间多转一转我很高兴。

 

  Yunbo: Have you bought anything?

英语之家

 

  云波:你买了什么东西了吗?

 

  Rumei: No, not yet. I'm thinking of getting an address book for your mother. What do you think of this one?

 

  如梅:还不。我正在想给你母亲买一本通讯簿,你以为这个怎么样? 英语之家

  Yunbo: It's beautiful. My mother will love it. Thanks for picking it out.

英语之家

 

  云波:很俊秀。我的母亲会喜好的。谢谢你为她筛选。

英语之家

 

  Rumei: You're welcome. 英语之家

  如梅:不用客气。

英语之家

 

  Dashan: Well, we ought to go now.

 

  大山:啊,我们得走了。

线话英语:www.linewow.com

英语之家

 

 

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com