英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语写作 > 正文

书信中的英文感谢

线话英语|2015-05-11 13:13:43

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip. 内容来自

 

  为了旅途中最值得纪念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。 本文来自:英语之家

  Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

内容来自

 

  在您处的参观访问,是我们多少个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。

本文来自:英语之家

 

  Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

 

  为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表现感谢。

 

  Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful).

 

  为了使我去纽约的旅行有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了很多事,特此致谢。

本文来自:英语之家

 

  Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ... 本文来自:英语之家

  感谢您为使咱们在……的停留期间的愉快所作的很多努力。

本文来自:英语之家

 

  Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

内容来自

 

  十分感谢您慷慨的接待。 内容来自

  I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness.

  欲望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能报答您的盛情。 内容来自

  You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here. 本文来自:英语之家

  渴望您光顾我处,使我能回报您的盛情。

  Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart).

  很(无比)(最真挚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。

 

  Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

内容来自

 

  感谢你友好而热忱的来信。 本文来自:英语之家

  Thanks a million (ever so much). 本文来自:英语之家

  万分(异样)感激。 内容来自

  Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for ...

本文来自:英语之家

 

  请接受(致以)真诚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢...... 内容来自

  I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ... 本文来自:英语之家

  我真诚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢......

内容来自

 

  I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ... 本文来自:英语之家

  为了……,我非常真挚的(深深的)(诚挚的)感谢你。

CopyRight yingyuzhijia,英语书面语.com

 

  There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters.

  再也不比收到您的来信更使我以为重要(快慰)(感谢)了。

内容来自

 

  Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).

 

  您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。 本文来自:英语之家

  Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...

  您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人快慰)的来信…… 本文来自:英语之家

  I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.

本文来自:英语之家

 

  我无奈告诉您,您的来信使我如许高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。 内容来自

  I love the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even the smallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious). 本文来自:英语之家

  我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法,您的妙笔使微小的事件都显得很有趣(主要)(动人)(神秘)。

 

  It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...

本文来自:英语之家

 

  承蒙善意(美意)(盛情)(关心)…… 本文来自:英语之家

  It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...

本文来自:英语之家

 

  承蒙好心(特别关怀)(十二分好意)…… 内容来自

  At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

本文来自:英语之家

 

  首先,英语之家,我要感谢您对我的友爱跟问候。

内容来自

 

  Believe me, I am truly grateful for... 本文来自:英语之家

  我确切真诚地感谢你……

本文来自:英语之家

 

  We were deeply touched by ...

本文来自:英语之家

 

  ……使我们深受冲动。 本文来自:英语之家

  It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful.

  这就是说“我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢”远不足以(不能确实)(不能清楚)表白我的谢意。 内容来自

  It's generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).

 

  承蒙对我的工作如此费神(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如斯关心)。

  We are indebted to you...

 

  咱们感谢你……

  I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...

本文来自:英语之家

 

  未能面谢,深表遗憾。  

线话英语:www.linewow.com

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com