英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

让人捉急的“中式英语”

线话英语|2015-06-03 18:33:37

    在中国学习英语的过程中,出现了一系列令人捧腹大笑的翻译,明明非常之不正确,但因其趣味性而广为中国朋友所知。下列小编收集到的令人吐血的中英对照,仅供娱乐,且是反面教材。

1.u ask me,i ask who? 
   你问我,我问谁? 
2.if you no three no four,i will give you color see see
   如果你不三不四,我就给你点颜色看看
3.hello everybody! if you have something to say,then say!if you have nothing to say,go home!! 
   有事起奏,无事退朝
4.you don't bird me,I don't bird you 
   你不鸟我,我也不鸟你 
5.you me you me 
   彼此彼此
6.You Give Me Stop!! 
   你给我站住!
7.know is know noknow is noknow 
   知之为知之,不知为不知...
8.you have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers ! together up ! 
   你有种,我要给你点色彩瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!
9.WATCH SISTER 
   表妹
10.dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse'son can make hole!! 
   龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子会打洞!
11.American Chinese not enough 
   美中不足
12.one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die 
   车祸现场描述
13.heart flower angry open 
   乐不可支
14.go past no mistake past 
   走过路过,不要错过
15.小明:I am sorry! 老外:I am sorry too! 
   小明:I am sorry three! 老外:What are you sorry for? 
    小明:I am sorry five!
16.If you want money,I have no; if you want life,I have one! 
    要钱没有,要命一条
17.I call Li old big. toyear 25. 
    我叫李老大,今年25。
18.you have two down son。
    你有两下 
线话英语官网:www.linewow.com
 
 
由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com