英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

《功夫熊猫》中英文台词

线话英语|2011-05-31 16:41:22

          看过《功夫熊猫》的童鞋们一定不会忘记这样一个情景:一头可爱的熊猫漂洋过海,凭着一身过人的中国功夫打进中国影坛,深得内地影迷的喜爱!相信很多的朋友看过之后,都会对里面那只憨态可掬、幽默搞笑的大熊猫留下深刻的印象。而除了影片中华丽的特效和夸张的武术动作外,你是否还记得片中那些经典的对白呢?


\ 

         1.There are no accidents.

  没有意外,一切早已注定。

  2.One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it.

  往往在逃避命运的路上,却与之不期而遇。

  3.Your mind is like this water, my friend, when it is agitated, it becomes difficult to see, but if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.

  你的思想就如同水,我的朋友。水波摇曳时,很难看清。不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了。

  4.Quit don't quit. Noodles don't noodles.

  退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

  5.There is a saying

  Yesterday is history

  Tomorrow is a mystery

  But today is a gift

  That is why it's called the present (the gift)

  俗语说,昨天是历史,明天是个谜团!而今天则是上苍的馈赠。那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)。

  6.Yes, look at this tree, I can not make it bloom and suit me, nor make it bear food before it's time.

  乌龟:是的,看着这棵树。我不能让树为我开花,也不能让它提前结果。

  But there are things we can control, I can control when the fruit will fall... And I can control what time to seed. That is not illusion, Master.

  师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制,我可以控制果实何时坠落。我还可以控制在何处播种,那可不是幻觉,大师。

  Yes, but no matter what you do, That seed will grow to be a peach tree. You may wish for an Apple or an orange, but you will get a peach.

  乌龟:不过无论你做了什么,播下的种子还是会长成桃树。你可能想要苹果或桔子,可你只能得到桃子。

  But peaches can not defeate Tai Long.

  师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎。

  Maybe it can if you are willing to guide it, to nuture it, to believe in it.

  乌龟:也许它可以的,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

  7. I'm sorry things didn't work out. It's just what it's meant to be. Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk, Broth runs deep through our veins.

  天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意。阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是做面条的,我们血液里流淌着面汤。

  8. You cannot leave, real warrior never quits.

  你不能走,真正的勇士决不会退却。

  9.Why didn't you quit You know I was trying to get rid of you, but you stayed.

  师傅:你为什么不退出呢?你知道我一直想把你赶走,可你还是留下来了。

  Yes, I stayed. I stayed, because every time you threw up brick on the head or said I smelled, it hurts. But it could never hurt more than I did everyday in my life just being me. I stayed, because I thought, If anyone could change me, could make me not me, it was you, the greatest Kong Fu teacher in the whole of China!

  阿宝:是啊,我留下来了。我留下来是因为每次你往我头上丢砖头,或说我气味难闻,这很伤我的心。可最伤我心的是,我每天努力练习,却还是现在这个样子。我留下来,因为我以为,如果还有人能改变我,能让我不再是原来的我,那就是你——中国最伟大的功夫师傅!

  10. Enough talk!Let's fight!

  闲话少说,开打吧!

  11. The secret ingredient of my secret ingredient soup is...nothing.

  我私家汤秘密食材就是——什么都不加。

  12. To make something special, you just have to believe it' s special.

  想让它与众不同,你就必须先相信它的与众不同。 

  13,I'm sorry things didn't work out. It's just what it's meant to be. Paul, forget everything else, your destiny still awaits. We are Noodle folk, Broth runs deep through our veins.

  天不遂人愿,况且这本不是天意。阿宝,忘了其它的事情,你的使命一直都在向你召唤。我们是做面条的,我们血液里流淌着面汤。

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com
免费预约
258元外教一对一试听课
每日新闻
>
每日一歌
>