英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

《加勒比海盗》中的精彩对白

线话英语|2011-11-26 14:39:17

《加勒比海盗》中的精彩对白
 

\

 


You'll always remember this as the day that you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow.

你们将永远记得今天,你们差点抓到大名鼎鼎的杰克.斯帕罗船长。

It's after you. Not the ship. It's not us. It's the only way, didn't you see? I'm not sorry

他是来抓你的,不是这艘船,不是我们。你知道的,这样做是我们唯一的出路。我并不感到愧疚。

There was a time when a pirate was free to make his own way in the world. But our time is comin' to an end. Our enemies are united; they vow to destroy us. The Pirate Lords from the four corners of the Earth, must stand together.

海盗们曾经以他们自己的方式在这个世界上存活着,但是我们的时代即将终结,我们的敌人团结在了一起,他们想要摧毁我们。来自于地球东南西北四个方向的海盗大佬们必须暂时将成见放在一边,共同战斗。

They know they face extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand.

他们知道自己即将被消灭,所以他们要放手一搏。

Elizabeth Swann: It would never have worked out between us.

Jack Sparrow: Keep telling yourself that, darling.

伊丽莎白·斯万:咱们两个不会有结果的。

杰克·斯派洛:记得时刻提醒自己,亲爱的。 

They know they face extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand.

他们知道自己即将被消灭,所以他们要放手一搏。

You take the shore party, I'll stay with my ship.

你参加你的海岸Party,我要和我的船待在一起。

My hands are clean of this.

这可不是我偷的。

And whatever this key unlocks, inside there's something valuable. So we're setting out to find whatever the key unlocks.

不管这把钥匙锁的是什么,里面的东西肯定很有价值。所以我们要马上出发找到钥匙锁的东西。

You know, these clothes do not flatter you at all. It should be a dress or nothing. I happen to have no dress in my cabin.

你知道,这身衣服实在太不适合你了。你适合穿裙子,或者什么也不穿。刚好我的船上没有裙子。

If you are waiting for the opportunity moment, that was it。

如果你在等待时机成熟的时刻,那刚才就是。

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com
免费预约
258元外教一对一试听课
每日新闻
>
每日一歌
>