英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

英语口语之 职场面试对话(2)

线话英语|2015-05-05 13:51:02



【基础词汇】
be well acquainted with
对……十分熟悉
better
改进 v.动词
extroverted
外向 adj.形容词
family name
姓 n.名词
introverted
内向 adj.形容词
personality
个性 n.名词
scholarship
奖学金 n.名词
sole charge
全权处理

【对话范文】
A:What is your family name (given name)?

请问你姓什么(叫什么名字)?

B: My family name is Zhao, and my given name is Yunshu

我姓赵,叫云淑。

A: Could you tell me a little bit about yourself, please?

请告诉我一些你自己的情况。

B: My name is Li Ming and I live in Shanghai.I was born in 1977. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English. I like music very much and enjoy sports. I was in the badminton club at my uni-versity.

我叫李明,住在上海,生于1977年。 我毕业于复旦大学,主修英语。 我同样喜欢音乐,也喜欢运动, 在学校参加羽毛球队。

A: Does your name reflect your personality?

你的名字反映了你的个性吗?

B: Yes. In some way, it can reflect one’s personality. In my case,my name is Yu Xian. Xian means gentle, capable, friendly. my friends all like me, and they all think I am a good girl.

有的。它在某种水平上反应了一个人的个性。 以我为例,我叫余贤。 贤象征着温柔,能干,友好。 我的友人都喜欢我。他们都认为我是个好女孩。

A: What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你是什么样的人?

B: Well, I approach things very enthusiastically, and I don’t like to leave something half done.

嗯,我做事无比热情, 我不喜欢把事做一半。

A: Would you describe yourself as outgoing or more reserved?

你说自己是外向型的还是更加内向型的?

B: Well, I’m not very outgoing, I’ m a fairly reserved person.

嗯,我不是很外向, 所以我想你得说我是个相对内向的人。

B: (or) I’m not really suremaybe partly both.

我不排斥你两者兼有。

A: Do you think you are more extroverted or more introverted?

你认为你比较外向还是比较内向,英语学习网站

B: Well, sometimes I want to be by myself, but most of the time I pre-fer being with a group of people, so I guess you’ d say quite extroverted.

嗯,有时候我想要单独一个人, 然而大部分时间我比较喜欢和多数人在一起, 所以我想你会说我相当外向,英语学习网站

B: (or) I like being around people and doing things with people.

我喜欢在人群中和大家一起做事。

A: Are you more of a follower or a leader?

你乐意做跟随者,还是领导者?

B: I don’t try to get in front of people and lead them, particularly. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else, and get the job done by working together.

我不试图领先别人,特别是引导他们。 我愿和其他每一个人配合, 一起努力实现工作。

A: What would you say about some of your advantages and disadvantages?

你说你有哪些弊病跟优点?

B: Well, I’m afraid I’m a poor talker, and that isn’t very good, so I’ve been studying how to speak in public. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我想我不会讲话,那不大好, 所以我始终在学习如何当众讲话。 我想我有一个优点那就是我喜欢发展新的东西和想法。

A: When and where were you born?

你什么时候在什么地方出生?

B: I was born in Hunan on May 10,1977.

1977年5月10日在湖南出生。

A: What is your present address?

当时住哪里?

B: No. I, Zhongguancun Str., Haidian District, Beijing.

北京海淀区中关村大巷1号。

【背景常识】
谈你本人的时候,不要深入你的生活情形,而是主意讲你想让雇主由此对你有所理解的一两件事,这些事应该使你在应聘过程中存在优势。你兴许想拔取一些有人情趣的事件讲给他听,但这么做,你要有控制与雇主的主张吻合。比如你能够说,你愿意为这家公司工作,据说公司会褒奖工作的员工。
你或者可以概述一下将来干的工作对你的正在申请的工作有何帮助,为什么你要为这家公司办事。特别值得一提的是,要举例子,或讲个故事,这样你的回答才更易接收,或者给人留下更深印象。

【必备句型】
1. I approach things very enthusiastically.
我做事非常热忱。
2. In some way, my name can reflect my personality.
我的名字在某种程度上反映了我的个性。
3. Would you describe yourself as outgoing or reserved?
你说自己是外向型的还是内向型的?
4. I like being around people and doing things with people.
我喜欢在人群中和大家一起做事。
5. I’d rather cooperate with everybody else.
我愿跟其余每一个人合作。
6. I graduated from Fudan University, major in English
我念复旦大学,主修英语。
7. I suppose a strong point of mine is that I like developing new things and ideas.
我想我有一个长处那就是我喜欢发现新的东西和想法。

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com