英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语趣闻 > 正文

高中英汉互译:十代神秘博士笑谈同人文打开新大门

线话英语|2015-05-11 10:41:17

 

  往期娱乐报道资料:

Chris Hardwick explains "Who Porn" to David Tennant高中英汉互译:克里斯·哈德威克向大卫·田纳特阐明“神秘博士小黄站”

Originally posted by cyclotomic_72 at Chris Hardwick explains "Who Porn" to David Tennant高中英汉互译为:原PO是cyclotomic_72话题“克里斯·哈德威克向大卫·田纳特科普“神秘博士小黄站”

“I think David Tennant's funniest television appearance was hosting the Friday Night Project (S6E02). If you recall, near the beginning of the show Justin Lee Collins and Alan Carr and read some "Who Porn" to David Tennant. His reaction is priceless.”“我感到大提提主持的周五黄暴夜(S6E02)真是太好笑了。假如回忆的话你会发现,在终场的时候贾斯汀·李·柯林斯跟艾伦·卡尔读了一些“神秘博士小黄文”给大提提听。他的反应真是萌爆了。”

“At around the 55 minute mark Chris Hardwick attempts to explain "Who Porn" to David Tennant. Judging from his embarrassment, I think Chris Hardwick has enjoyed some Who Porn himself. Who hasn't?”“在55分的时候,克里斯·哈德威克试图向大提提科普“神秘博士小黄文”。从他坏心眼的表现看,我以为克里斯断定自己乐在其中。不过谁不是呢?哈哈~”

 

CH: I'm actually surprised that no one has created weird Doctor Who fan fiction where they take all the times that you guys have crossed over, 'cause you were in Jude, Matt Smith was in Diary of a Call Girl. Then they try to weave all those things together like this is when they were on this planet doing this thing.我切实很惊奇怎么会没人创作神秘博士的同人文,他们把时间都花在补你们的脑洞上了,因为你在《犹大》里浮现了,马特·史密斯在《应召女郎日记》。而后他们把这些都一锅炖了,就仿佛你们真的这么干过。

高中英汉互译对话内容:

DT: I'm sure there must be in some dark corner.我认为这些同人应该都藏在小黑屋里。

CH: There absolutely is.确定是的。

DT: Somebody sent me a link to ... Wow there's some weird stories that people write.有人甩了我一个链接……哇哦,那上面都是粉丝们写的脑洞小说。

CH: Oh yeah.哦~棒呆。

DT: It gets really filthy!而且真的很黄暴!

CH: It's there's a little ... you know ... I think ... you know...就是有那么一点……你懂的……我觉得……你懂得……

Look. Listen. There's maybe not as much full penetration in the Doctor Who series as people would like to see.听着,这可能不是所有人都想要看到的神秘博士系列的延伸。

DT: As some people would like.然而有些人好这口。

CH: Yeah是呀。

DT: Yeah. So they just write about it.对呀。所以就有人写了呀。

CH: Yes, they've so.恩,他们就这么干了。

DT: My gob was smacked! I was ... I ... It's very very peculiar to be reading someone you've never met describing your private parts in the way that they've... That's a peculiar...我的工作就是负责欢呼!我……额……读着面都不见过的人描写你的私处真是……好奇特……我跪了……

CH: To a T, right? I mean they nailed it, clearly.恰到好处?啊?我是说他们脑补的。

DT: Some did, some didn't. If you go on-line, I've marked the ones that are more accurate.有些是,有些不是。如果你去网上搜,我标了一些写得很详尽的。

CH: David Tennant approved. That's a big thumbs up.大卫·田纳特否定了!他挺你们哦!等高中英汉互译资料。

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com
免费预约
258元外教一对一试听课
每日新闻
>
每日一歌
>