英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语阅读 > 正文

《断魂蓝桥》经典台词 中英对照

线话英语|2012-07-12 12:27:28

线话英语提供

\


        断魂蓝桥经典台词中英对照如下:

  Myra Lester: I loved you, Ive never loved anyone else. I never shall, thats the truth Roy, I never shall.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我爱过你,就再也没有爱过别人。我永远也不,那是千真万确的,罗伊,永远也不会爱上其他人。

  Myra Lester: I may never see him again.

  玛拉·莱斯特:我也许再也不会见到他。

  Myra Lester: Every parting from you is like a little eternity.

  玛拉·莱斯特:每一次和你分别都有些像是永别。

  Roy Cronin: Myra, what do you think were going to do tonight?

  罗伊·克罗宁:玛拉,你觉得我们今晚去干吗好呢?

  Myra Lester: Well, I, I ...

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,我,我…

  Roy Cronin: Oh, you wont have time for that.

  罗伊·克罗宁:哦,你已经没有时间了。

  Myra Lester: For what?

  玛拉·莱斯特:怎么?

  Roy Cronin: For hesitating! No more hesitating for you!

  罗伊·克罗宁:犹豫啊!没有时间等你犹豫了!

  Myra Lester: No?

  玛拉·莱斯特:不是?

  Roy Cronin: No!

  罗伊·克罗宁:不!

  Myra Lester: Well, what am I going to do instead?

  玛拉·莱斯特:好吧,那么我去干吗呢?

  Roy Cronin: Youre going to get married.

  罗伊·克罗宁:你将要去结婚。

  Roy Cronin: The ballet was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:今晚的芭蕾舞美极了。

  Myra Lester: Madame didnt think so.

  玛拉·莱斯特:夫人可从来不这么想。

  Roy Cronin: Well, experts never know - it takes outsiders to know, and I tell you, it was beautiful.

  罗伊·克罗宁:那么,专业人士从来就不懂的--只有门外汉才懂,让我来告诉你,它就是美极了。

  Myra Lester: That certainly proves youre an outsider.

  玛拉·莱斯特:那这就证明你完全是一个门外汉。

推荐阅读:  安徒生童话读后感(中英对照)
由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com
免费预约
258元外教一对一试听课
每日新闻
>
每日一歌
>