英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语趣闻 > 正文

简单的句子翻译:你所不知道的伊丽莎白泰勒

线话英语|2015-05-11 10:46:21

  往期娱乐报道资料:


Dame Elizabeth Taylor who passed away on Wednesday at age 79, gave one of her last interviews to UsMagazine.com in late 2010.  Promoting her fragrance Violet Eyes, the Oscar-winner, humanitarian, mother, grandmother and great-grandmother shared 25 things you don't know about her with Us:
伊丽莎白·泰勒香消玉殒,终年79岁。UsMagazine.com网站2010年底对她进行了采访,这位伟大的女性在此与你分享你不知道的她的25件事儿。边练习简单的句子翻译,咱们边来看看是那几大事呢?

1. Before I made films, I had a lemonade stand in Southern California.
从影之前,我在南加州卖饮料。
2. When José Eber is out of town, I love to cut my hair and anyone else's.
我的发型师José Eber出远门的时候,我就本人剪头发,还给别人剪。
3. I'm mad for Law & Order and have seen every single episode. My children and Mariska Hargitay, a dazzling actress, played together as kids.
简单的句子翻译:我超爱看《法律与规则》,一集都破落下。咱们家孩子跟剧中女主角Mariska Hargitay从小玩到大。
4. I converted to Judaism in 1959.
我1959年开始信犹太教。
5. My Jewish name is Elisheba Rachel.
我的犹太名是伊丽莎白·瑞秋。
6. My first horse was named Betty.
我的第一匹马叫做贝蒂。
7. I didn't go on a date until I was 16.
我16岁才第一次约会。
8. My legs are too short.
我的腿好短啊。
9. The film I'm proudest of is Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?
我最喜好自己在《灵欲春宵》中的表演。
10. I never face the day without perfume.
我这个人不一天不擦香水。
11. I dreamed of designing perfume 25 years before I did it.
设计一款香水曾是我怀了25年的梦。
12. I love blood-orange juice.
我爱好红橙果汁。
13. My very first memory is of pain.
我人生的第一个记忆便是痛楚。
14. I'm still heartbroken that Richard [Burton] never won an Oscar.
理查·伯顿未获奥斯卡,让我很是伤心。
15. I am sincerely not worried about getting old.
简单的句子翻译为:变老这事儿我真心不担心来着。
16. I never tried to act until A Place in the Sun.
在《阳光照耀之地》前我没想要正经演戏的。
17. I am disgusted by the amount of myth about me that is accepted as fact.
外界对我的很多料想想当然地就当做是事实原形,这个让我很厌恶。
18. People on Twitter named my new fragrance, Violet Eyes.
推特上的人把我最新的香水起名为紫罗兰色眼睛。
19. I've never had acting lessons, though many people think I need them.
我素来不接受过科班的演绎训练,诚然很多人觉得我应该去上上啦。
20. In my twenties, I nearly lost my eye and my leg. Still have them both, tee hee.
20来岁的时候差点少一只眼睛少一条腿。还好当初都在。
21. Nerves are the nemesis of all actors.
弛缓是演员的天敌。
22. I hate being called Liz, because it can sound like such a hiss.
好烦被人叫丽萃哦,听着跟吸了口冷气一样。
23. I believe you can be close to God anywhere.
无论走到哪里,都能与上帝濒临。
24. My dog Delilah is in love with my cat Fang. To each his own.
我的狗狗黛利拉爱上了我的猫牙牙。青菜萝卜,各有所爱啊。
25. My family and people with HIV/AIDS are my life.
我的家人跟所有艾滋病患者,是我生命关心的全部等简单的句子翻译内容。

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com
免费预约
258元外教一对一试听课
每日新闻
>
每日一歌
>