英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语口语 > 正文

初级商务英语:“索赔”句型汇总

线话英语|2015-05-08 15:27:21

  如果老板需要您用英文去和客户交流赔款事宜,您会了吗?下面,为您搜集有关索赔的初级商务英语,还望多多练习。

 

 

  1. Please give our claim your favorable consideration.

 

 

  请公平考虑我们的索赔请求。

 

 

  2. Please examine the matter and send us the goods to meet the shortage as soon as possible.

 

 

 

 

 

  请考核此事,并尽快将货物发给我们以弥补数目标不足。

 

 

  3. As regards inferior quality of your goods, we claim a compensa- tion of U.S.$10,000.

  初级商务英语翻译为至于你方产品的品德拙劣问题,我方要求你方抵偿一万美元。

  4. We shall lodge a claim for all the losses incurred as a consequence of your failure to ship our order in time.

  因为你方未能及时交货,我方将向你方提出由此而遭受的全部损失的索赔。

  5. Any complaint about the quality of the products should be lodged within 15 days after their arrival.

 

 

  任何有关该产品格量问题的申说应该在货物到达后的十五天内提出。

  6. Our customers are complaining of the inferior quality of our products.

 

 

  我们的客户投诉咱们的产品品质低劣。

 

 

  7. This seems to be a very clear case and we hope you will see your way to make a promptsettlement.

  看来情况已十分清楚,我们欲望你能主意尽快解决问题。

  8. We regret that your claim on shortage cannot be accepted.

  很遗憾,英语免费学习网站,我们无奈接受你方对货物短装的索赔。

 

 

  9. Our investigation shows that improper packing caused damage. Therefore we have to refer this matter to you.

  我方检验证明,货物受损是由于包装不当而造成的。因此,我们不 得不将此事提交你处解决。

 

 

  10. As the goods are inferior in quality, we are returning the whole of the 20 cases and must ask you to replace them.

  因为这些产品质量低劣,所以我方把20箱全体退回,并务必请贵方 更换这些产品。

  11. We very much regret the mistake in article number, which resulted in your receiving the wrong goods.

 

 

  因货号有误,以至到货错误。对此,学英语的好网站,我们深表歉意。

  12. The goods we’ve received do not tally with the sample on which we ordered.

  我们收到的货物与订货样品不符。

  13. In view of the long business relations between us, we wish to meet you half way to settle theclaim.

  斟酌到咱们之间长期的业务关联,我们愿意各让一半解决这项索赔。

  14. We hope this unfortunate incident will not affect the relationship between us.

  我们渴望这一可怜事件将不会影响到我们双方之间的关系。

 

 

  15. Apparently, the shortage is due to omission in packing.

  很明显,货物缺少系包装遗漏所致。

 

 

  16. In view of our friendly business relations, we are prepared to meet your claim for the 25 tons shortage weight.

 

 

  考虑到我们之间的业务关系,我们准备接收25吨短装的索赔。

 

 

  17. We are sorry that the quality of our goods did not turn out to your satisfaction.

  我们很抱歉你们不满意我们货物的品质。

  18. We can assure you that such a thing will not happen again in future deliveries.

  我们保障在当前的交货中不会浮现类似的事件。

  19. Enclosed is the surveyor’s report on the three damaged cases.

 

 

  内附有鉴定人对这破损的三箱货物的鉴定报告。

  20. Here’s a survey report by a well-known lab in Houston, whose testimony is absolutelyreliable.

 

 

  这是由休斯顿的一个著名实验室供应的一份考试报告,证据绝对坚固的初级商务英语资料。

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com
免费预约
258元外教一对一试听课
每日新闻
>
每日一歌
>