英语广场
首页 > 英语广场 > 学习空间 > 英语阅读 > 正文

英雄联盟英雄双语台词,你都知道吗?(一)

线话英语|2016-12-07 14:54:53

皮城女警凯特琳

\

Hot on the trail...脚印还很新鲜。

I love a good chase.我超爱追杀的。

Don"t be caught flatfoot-ing.别被**抓住哟。

I have the tools for the job.这份工作所需的工具我都有。

Want to see a hat trick?想看帽子戏法么?

Let's investigate.我们去查案吧。

Time for a shakedown.现在是大搜查时间~

Me? Miss? Not by a longshot.我?打空?别指望了。

I smell a rat...possibly other than Twitch.小心,有老鼠……别误会,这个老鼠可不单指图奇哟。

Got them in my sights!见一个,灭一个!

Meet the long gun of the law.见识下法律的大枪吧!

Boom! Headshot.崩!爆头~

So many bad guys, so little time.坏人总是太多,时间却又太少。

Who doesn't like being under the gun?有谁不喜欢被枪指着吖?

Up for a showdown?打算摊牌了么?

Sorry boys, I keep the fuzzy cuffs at home.真抱歉,少年们,我把皮手铐忘在家里了。

Want another shot? I wouldn't want to leave things up in the air.想要再来一发么?我可不会留下任何悬念。

Would you prefer the good cop? Or the bad cop?你们喜欢好**呢?还是坏**呢?

A sniper’s greatest tool is precision (gun breaks)...and good equipment.一个狙击手最重要的工具就是精准(枪坏了)……还有一把好武器

The whole is greater than the sum of its (gun breaks) ...parts…一个整体总是要强过它的(枪坏了)……零件……

I'm on the case!随时准备破案!

 

金属大师莫德凯撒

\
I shall bring great suffering!我将带来巨大的痛苦!

Time to shred.是时候切碎他们了。

How delightfully painful!多么令人愉悦的痛苦啊~

No pain, no drain…没有痛苦,就吸不到能量。

Carnage!杀呀!

Your sickness sustains me.你们的疾病支撑着我。

Affliction forever!痛苦恒久远!

This whole living thing is highly overrated.这些活着的东西都被过分地高估了!

I shall have my revenge yet!现在我可以复仇了!

I like my weapons how I like my music - heavy and metal.我爱我的武器,因为它和我所爱的音乐一样,都是重金属。

Misery loves company.福无双至,祸不单行。

If I must.如果我必须的话。

For great torment.为了巨大的折磨!

We shall see…我们到时就知道了……

Desolation is coming.目的就快达到了……

So be it… summoner. (mocking twinge on "summoner")但愿如此……(嘲讽地语气:)召唤师

You only need to click once, fool!只需要点一下就够了,蠢货。

Death would be too good for the likes of you.对于和你差不多的人来说,死亡真是太美好了。

 

 

赏金猎人厄运小姐

\

Step to正在加速。

I"ll get it done.交给我吧!

Not a problem.没问题。

I know what I'm doing.我知道我在做什么!

Set sail!扬帆!起航!

Sure you can handle me, summoner?你确定能把到我么,召唤师?

You've got dangerous eyes. I like that.你有一双摄人心魄的眼睛。我非常喜欢。

Don't get cocky.别太自满。

I've got a good feeling about this.这样做的感觉真好吖。

Keep your eyes off my larboard side, deary请看好我的左舷,宝贝儿。

The fun begins.有乐子了!

Nothin' but powder monkies除了火药猴以外,什么也没有。

I always shoot first.我总是先射。

No prey no pay!没有猎物,就没有报酬!

Guns blazing.枪口喷着火焰!

Bang!Bang!Boom! Legshot! Hmm.. That doesn’t sound right.嘣!射腿!恩……听起来不太对劲

Watch your mouth kid, or you'll find yourself respawning at home.管好你的嘴,小鬼,否则你会发现自己正躺在基地等重生。

How do you like my guns 'shock' and 'ahhhhh'这是我的两把枪,一把叫“射!”,另一把叫“啊!”。怎么样,喜欢么?

Fortune doesn't favor fools.好运不会眷顾傻瓜。

 

线话英语,是学生通过电话和网络与外教一对一的对话教学模式,致力于“让每个学英语的人都有自己的外教”。外教一对一的教学模式,为学员们创建了一个真实的英语语言环境。线话英语,外教一对一,您身边的英语口语培训专家。

 

由英语口语教材提供  线话英语:www.linewow.com